Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:13 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning heavy smokers. 'tis me again making my appointed rounds.

No, the plumbing alarm did not alert me to a possible malfunction. I automatically re-activated when I achieved 100% recharge and now have assumed full duties. However, as a precaution I did perform a plumbing check and released a small amount of bio-fluid which should be sufficient to forestall any further action.

I also performed the refrigerator light check and it is fully operational.

I also checked with Rodney Dangerbird regarding perimeter security and he waved his assurance that all is well.

And I looked to see if the package had arrived from Nigeria as promised. It hasn't but I received a priority email saying that the package was sent but is now hung up in Nigerian customs where the law requires the addressee pay a small processing fee of 5% of the contents value, or in this instance $5,000.00 US. I suppose that's a small price to pay for what amounts to $10,000,00 Naira. I wonder how much that is??? No matter, I emailed back authorization to remove that amount from the package in order to save time. For some reason they prefer to receive the $5,000.00 US rather than break the seal on the package. Why do I have the feeling they may be up to no good? I will discuss this matter with Rodney Dangerbird.

A check of the Forum indicates 4 Members and 227 Guests are activated. That's enough to cover in my absence so I will therefore return to the recharging unit and switch it to Hibernate mode.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Visions Of Naira's Dancing In My Head" Chicken
Spring Texas USA