Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Feel like an idiot....but can't log in on new forum,.....

Midnight SmokerMidnight Smoker Posts: 273
edited 12:50AM in EggHead Forum
I did what I was told a few weekas ago.......Was not able to log in at that time......been busy and have not had time to figure things out. Could someone send me in the right direction. My profile has been on the old forum for aver four years as MIDNIGHT SMOKER. Thanks for any help. Paul

Comments

• Midnight Smoker,
    Click the link below to see if it gets you there.[p]If that don't work I'm sure someone will come along who can help.[p]Spring "Lost In Space" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

[ul][li]New Forum[/ul]
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Midnight Smoker,[p]Your profile from this forum is not yet activated on the new forum. I sent you an email to help get you started.[p]You have mail -- hopefully.[p]WMK
  • 61chev61chev Posts: 539
    This new forum has ruined the whole thing for me I love bbqing with my egg but am not a computer guru feel betrayed by BGE
    Gerry