Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mid-WinterFest -- 16 Feb

Options
Broc
Broc Posts: 1,398
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Any one else want to join us? Suburb of Omaha --

WHO'S COMING:

Eggfoot, CarWash Mike, Broc, CraPaw, BusterDawg!

WHAT'S COOKIN': Dunno everyone's menu, yet, but we expect to have at least ten Eggs warming up the winter. So far --
Broc -- Roast Pork Loin Roulade [with demo]. I can roast several of these throughout the day. [I can change if someone else wants this]
David -- Breads [sourdough, no-knead]. David says he'll bake four to six loaves throughout the day.
Mike -- Apple sausage fatties & scampi, maybe sliders...
Casey -- [ ? ]
Rod -- [ ? ]

Y'all Come -- Glad to Have You!

Comments

• Buster Dog BBQ
    Options
    I am going to do scallops for sure. Depending on how my shrooms do this weekend maybe them as well.
  • Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    All righty! I'll update my files. If I'm reading your email correctly, you'll be bringing you own egg. If I have that wrong, be sure to clarify!

Casey's doing his infamous pizzas and something else. Will be bringing his tent. Rod's doing scallops [he says, for sure] and then some other stuff he hasn't decided upon.

This is going to interesting -- dodging snowflakes and Jack Frost... and whatever wind comes along.

At least, at the end of day, we'll have shared some comraderie and been able to look back and say, "We did it!"

:blink: