Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT...Oreo Cattle

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If these were done on the Egg would you serve them with milk?

oreo003.jpg

oreo002.jpg

Comments

• Darnoc
    Darnoc Posts: 2,661
    Options
    Do you like your cookies rare or medium?
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Is that the state of Texas on one?

Mike
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    LOL...

Thanks much my friend.

This gives me some good material for this afternoon for some of the younger grandkids. Some of the older ones have to really ponder some of the things I tell them - they think grandpa's has lost his crackers. 13 in all and hopefully we will get a few more. The oldest is 11 all the way down to 2 at a month old.

I had a few ot the grandkids convinced that ranchers who had hills on their spreads had to have special cows with short legs on one side so they wouldn't fall down the hills. I still have a few of them convinced brown cows = chocolate milk.

.Grandpas got some more ammunition. These Oreo Cows will be great fun and heck pictures to boot.

Thanks, Kent
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    You may have something there.
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    This is a small herd just SE of Fredericksburg. I like to drive by them when I'm in the area. You ought to have fun with these.

Mike
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    these are certainly field cows as opposed to hill cows. after you have tormented your grandchildren with this. you can move on to the story of FALLING ROCKS. make up your own details but the story starts with a native american , falling rocks, who got separated from his tribe and lost .........................they are still looking for him hence the signs along the highway
    LOOK OUT FOR FALLING ROCKS
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Now Mike, how could you possibly think of cooking one of those sweet things? Don't you know beef comes from HEB in a plastic package?
    Spring "won't look at oreo's again the same" Hen
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • 1shot
    1shot Posts: 67
    Options
    Those look yummy!!! :blink: