Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2:54 AM Forum check

edited 5:54PM in EggHead Forum
A few peaple still alive and surfing on an earley Sunday morning. Hope everyones burns turned out well this weekend so far. You can tell winter is hear hard. Bunch of post about cold weather temps and egging. Cold hear this morning even in the Sunny south. 23 degrees and droping to projected 19 degrees. Horses were all fluffed up when I fed and medicated them. Dog just took a sec. to air out. Jake's happy. Nice and warm inside on my shoulder suppervising the morning Egg Forum. Sure Chicken will be up checking the plumming soon. Got to start the Harley earley. Bet the oil's thick this morning. Besides,thank I ride slow this morning. Jake said: "You silly people surf on. I'm going back to bed" NEW08025-1.jpg