Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Egger Map?

WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
edited 7:36PM in EggHead Forum
Does anyone have a link to the global forum members map? I believe it was a frapper map... can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

john

SnowChic.jpg

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
  • morning, make sure you are logged in > on the left side menu options click profile and the third item down is frapper map ... and who named it that?
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    That's it. Thanks Randy
    It's so neatly tucked away, I don't think I would have found it. Thanks for the help.

john
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    I also noticed that people's location (home) are not listed in the profiles. I really miss that feature.

Smokey
    Damon! Glad to see you're finally able to login.

Waldorf in '08?

SmokeyEnjoys.jpg

heeee?
  • Well, I sure hope he makes it. I plan to be there and I hope that The Beefeater from England with his new wife and child can make it. (Note, child is newer than the wife...)
    The Naked Whiz
  • CajunCajun Posts: 147
    It was here

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/biggreeneggers

but it doesn't seem to be up now

Cajun
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Planning on making it to Waldorf. Wife and son may not, but we'll see! I'll have a few cigars again and hope for share a few cold ones with you, the Whiz and the rest of the BGE clan!!

Smokey
  • CajunCajun Posts: 147
    Found it. Doesn't want to work for me straight out.

Thanks to Egger Bill for directions (Below)

Cajun
  • Hey Randy-- Did you see my post about Smoke in the Desert. Chris wanted me to get in touch with you. He said you may be interested? See Yaa Mike Love
    Cool! I look forward to it!
  • That is absolutely a great idea.

I would love to see a map of where the Eggers are.

Greg
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Thanks, Randy. Nice resource.
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    WooDoggies,

The "frapper" map can be found, from the home page, under the "User Menu" -> "Profile" section whenever you are logged in.
  • could we re-name it? please? maybe something original like "the egger map"?