Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Typical Sunday Afternoon

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Appears that pert' near 300 Eggheads and Egghead wannabe's apparently ain't got much else to do than read the Forum. And I'm one of 'em. Only I'm taking a break from doing Chicken Chores. They're probably watching some dog-eat-dog game or cooking on their Eggs or both.

No games to watch but I'm fix'n to fire up at least one of my Eggs so we can feed our neighbor tonight. He's batching it while his wife is visiting family. Poor thing might die of starvation if'n we don't feed him. He likes steak.

The flagstone project is almost finished. Mostly cleanup stuff from this point but cleanup can be as troublesome as construction. Even so, it looks a lot better. Photos will follow in a few days.

Spring Hen is calling saying it's time.

Spring "Come On Baby Light My Fires" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    No games to watch? That mean the Cowboys/Giants game that is just starting is blacked out down there or are you not a Cowboys fan?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Thought it was a law that if you lived in Texas you had to be a Cowboy's fan :)
    Always look forward to your plumbing posts. Think I'm only a couple of years away from joining you at 2 am. (trust a doctor not the plumber)
    Pat
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    I'm sort of a Houston Oilers fan. Oh yea, they moved somewhere, didn't they? Yea, I'm a fan of the team that took their place. And Dallas, of course. And LSU when they're winning.

But I'm also very patient and can wait to see the scores in the newspaper.

Meanwhile, I do projects that need gett'n done before I'm ready for the nursing home.

Spring "Feetball Fan Number One" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Thanks for looking forward to my plumbing posts. That's like looking forward to living my life LOL... But later or sooner everyone is gonna get to where I am now and they will be posting stories of their inspections and emergencies and everything in between. Then they will know what Old Chickens do in the middle of the night.

As for Texas Law, yes, I've heard something about that law. But I live in Houston. The law clearly does not apply to us. Besides, we have our own team and they are doing us proud.

Even so, I'm of the opinion that it's the SCORE that counts, not the GAME. And I can read about the score tomorrow LOL

Spring "Really Big Fan Of Ball" Chicken