Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New site retarted

jwirlwindjwirlwind Posts: 319
edited 2:34AM in EggHead Forum
I have signed in and logged my username and password a couple of weeks ago. I tried to get back on yesterday and it want except my password which I did not forget. It clicked on the "Did you forget you password" trying to get it back and I still don't have it yet. [p]Retarted website. [p]MC Jerry[p]Staying with the old one until it shuts down and then I guess I will go away quitely.

Comments

• Jwirlwind,
    did you try to login on the right side or left?
    i was having problems with the left and none at all on the top right side.

• amini1amini1 Posts: 105
    Oh how ironic the thread title is...
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Jwirlwind,[p]You have two different handles, one, "jwhirlwind", is registered and confirmed on the new site; so, with that one you should be good-to-go. [p]I have noticed, however, for quite some time, you frequently post as "jwirlwind" (no "h"). On the old forum, this meant that your name showed up in black w/out a link to your profile. On the new site, you'll need to be consistent with spelling your username.[p]Try "jwhirlwind" with the "h" and see if you can get in with the password you remember. Let me know if you still have problems with that user name.[p][p]
    slotmercenary,[p]We've fixed the problem with the top login which means that if you cannot log in on the left, you cannot log in from the top either. I know that some may not consider that a "fix", but that is the way it is supposed to work.[p]I noticed that your profile on the new site is not yet confirmed, so I sent out a confirmation email to the address in your profile. Let me know if you receive it and can complete the process.[p][p]
  • RollocksRollocks Posts: 570
    The only thing retarded about the new website is that it needs a spell checker for retards who can't spell retarded, other than that, it ROCKS!
    Rollocks,

Spell checkers are best done on the client (i.e. the browser). I'm using Safari on an iMac and it has one built in -- very nice. Though Safari does have a few other issues that occasionally pop up.
  • RollocksRollocks Posts: 570
    I use Safari to, so I have a spell checker. I just making fun of the retard who was criticizing your website.
  • ChuckChuck Posts: 812
    Now thats funny.
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Chuck!
  • WMK,
    Tnank you very much. [p]Hubbard

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    I am also on a I mac. still have minor problems with editing profile & changing password but these are minor. Thanks for the help getting me logged back in. Maybe address this after you & WBK get a 2 week vacation :) (yea like thats gonna happen) Thanks again for all the work you & crew have put in to get the new forum going.
    Pat
  • ChuckChuck Posts: 812
    Hey John!! A real productive post for my first one in quite a long time huh? The original post made me laugh cause I was thinking pretty much the same thing.

See ya soon I hope.

Chuck
  • BeercoBeerco Posts: 25
    WMK,[p]Not to hijack, but I tried to activate my account months ago on the new forum but the e-mail got sent to a spam folder and I missed it (it's gone now). [p]Could you send me a new one please?

• WMK,
    Wrong old wise one. I can not log in on the left but can log in on the top left.[p]Bob