Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Words to Ponder

Options
slyrye
slyrye Posts: 135
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it!
- Mother Teresa -

Comments

• Smokin Tiger
    Options
    Excellent Quote!

We can all learn a lot from it and should spend some time thinking about it. One of my favorite quotes/sayings suggest that there are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.

Mother Teresa was definitely a make things happen person.

TC
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    In my office by the phone " Your lack of planning does not create my emergency"