Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT...Good News,...Bad News

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The good news is that Marina Ranger has finally found a meat dish that appeals to her.....The bad news is that it's Prime Rib. Go figure.

Be Callin' on Uncles CarWash, Spring Chicken, Chubby, Max and/or ChefWil to underwrite future cooks.

BuddyLawn

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    I knew that girl had good tastes.

But don't look to me to feed her. I'm "laid off" from my handle-making job, remember...

Meanwhile, I've made some serious decisions about my financial status in the past few days as the market keeps dropping, and I have come to the conclusion that the numbers I'm using for my Lottery Investment Portfolio are not working for me. So from now on I will use numbers that have a much better performance rating.

Only when I go to Austin and haul back the money will I be in position to help the poor girl.

Spring "How Do You Finance A Lottery Ticket" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Kobe Beef, it might be cheaper than her text message bill. I was never even hired to be laid off :(
    Mike
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Laid off or not,....both of you guys are responsible for this poor child's future. Don't make me start picking up beer cans......Please!

Lawn
  • 1shot
    1shot Posts: 67
    Options
    Send her up here to stay with bubba and April for a while. She will learn to love the cheap stuff or go hungry one :laugh:

Love and miss you guys,

Bubba ;)