Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonight's dinner

Options
Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dinner tonight was brussels sprouts in foil with a little butter,oregano,pepper and rosemary. Cooked at about 300 or so for about 30 min. Then cranked Mr. Large up to 450° and on went 2 chicken breast (bone in) that had been in a mixture of mild salsa,pepper,rice wine,oregano and paprika for most of the day. Cooked 5 min. a side with a dwell of 4 min. Not quite done so put them back on for another 5, removed the blacken skin and cut the chicken meat off the bone. Nice and moist, have one left that I will reheat in tomato sauce with whatever tomorrow night. Forgot to mention the nice Forrest Glen merlot that went with it. Probably the best chicken I have done, I usually cook them longer and dry them out some. Do my time and temps seem to fall inline with the rest of you?????
Thanks,
New Bob