Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nature Boys' Yakitori Chicken is Dee-lish

Options
Gretl
Gretl Posts: 670
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, Nature Boy, you've done it again! I used your yakitori recipe on some cubed skinless, boneless chicken thighs; marinated them while at work and skewered them. Grilled 'em at about 350 for about 8 minutes/side; I cooked the remaining sauce (I had doubled your recipe) and added some Indonesian ketchap manis, some good old Amurican ketchup, thickened the sauce a bit with some cornstarch and slathered it on the chicken on the grill. Another turn or two and they were done. Really juicy and tasty! My family adored them and we'll have them again, soon. Dan even said the sauce would be good on wings, and he's a die-hard Chef RD Wing Lover. Anyway, thanks for posting yet another great recipe. [p]Also, to JAppledog and company (eek; sorry! Can't remember who else mentioned it), thanks for posting the Baba Ganooj recipe from Steve Raichlen's cookbook. I love it, and appreciate all good recipes posted to this forum. My BGE Recipe binder is growing. So's my waistline.[p]Cheers,
Gretl

Comments