Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

short beef ribs need help

Options
Marvelous
Marvelous Posts: 70
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I sent a message prior today for help on cooking short beef ribs got no response maybe someone can help never cooked them before[p]Thanks

Comments

• Ottawa_egger
    Options
    IMG_0307.jpg
    <p />Marvelous,[p]I replied an hour ago.[p]In the above pic there are three beef ribs I did on my mini earlier this summer. I threw them on at 1 am, sauced at 6:30 and removed at 7 am. Consumed by noon.[p]Ottawa_egger
    [ul][li]My response[/ul]
  • schwatk
    schwatk Posts: 11
    Options
    Ottawa_egger,[p]What temps do you cook them at?[p]How does one know when they are done?[p]THANKS for the help![p]Joe

• Ottawa_egger
    Options
    Alpine Angler,[p]No different than pork ribs - I set the egg to the 200-225 degree range, and let 'er rip. They will be done when you see the meat begin to separate from the bone, about 5-6 hrs. If you want you canadd a foil stage at about the 4 hr mark to get extra-pull-apart ribs, but not always necessary.[p]Ottawa_egger