Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Recipes, Eggtoberfest Recipes !

Options
Wise One
Wise One Posts: 2,645
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK folks, let me know what you enjoyed today and send me those recipes. You can either post here or send me an eMail. Tell me where to find the recipe or enclose the recipe. Full, partial or whatever you have, send it in and I'll clean it up and put it as part of the EGGtoberfest 2007 collection. [p]I heard today of a very good dish made with beets, sweet potatoes, pineapple and covered with a balsamic glaze. According to one person it was the best thing he ate today. Hopefully someone will include that recipe.

Comments

• Poodlemom
    Options
    Wise One,
    I was a great dish!! I enjoyed it also. GirlyEgg promised to post the recipe. The reduction part of the recipe got confusing - hope she sends it to you.

• GirlyEgg
    GirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Options
    Poodlemom,
    Yep! That was me! (not bad for my first 'fest? huh? ;-) ) I'm glad you enjoyed it! [p]I'll post the recipe and some pics later tonight!

• Metalhead
    Metalhead Posts: 668
    Options
    GirlyEgg,
    It was nice finally meeting you at the meet and greet
    and despite my hatred of beets I tried and did enjoy
    your creation. Did you manage to get your small egg home?[p]P.S. I heard many ppl talking up your beets and sweet potatoes, and I'll be trying those chips one day...they were eggcelant.[p]Jan