Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The moment has arrived! Just in time for Atlanta, the 2007 Oklahoma Eggfest Video!

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited 12:59AM in EggHead Forum
SnoopyDogDog and I figured we better get this done before we ran into a few of you at Atlanta; we didn't want to get lynched! Mike, I'll have a DVD ready for you in Egglanta! Everyone enjoy, and we’ll see everyone in a few days! [p]

[ul][li]Oklahoma Eggfest 2007 Video[/ul]

Comments

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    locolongball,
    Excellent video!! Sure looked like a great time had by all.
    See ya in a few days.
    ST

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,358
    locolongball, Wow! I should've grabbed a bag of popcorn!

• locolongball, Wow! What a really well made and fun video. Nice to see the faces of several people we have talked to here many times on the forum. It was so good, I will refrain from making the usual Texan jokes about Oklahoma.

• PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 517
    locolongball,
    Great job. Lots of different recipes and happy people. See you next April.
    Popsicle

Willis Tx.
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    locolongball,
    Great job on the video and the fest. Hope to be there next year.
    Bob

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Popsicle,
    And will next April bring you yet another Large egg?
    I envy you by the way...:)
    ST

Smokin' Todd,
    I think the odds are getting toooo great but still you never know. Hope you can make it this year. The fests are always better with you there. Popsicle

Willis Tx.
  • Popsicle,[p]If you and the Mrs. win again, I think we will have to hire security for your protection. :)[p]Chris
  • EagerEgger,[p]Jokes about Oklahoma? I didn't know there was such a thing. All the jokes I know are about Texas. ;-)
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    locolongball,
    Looks great Bryan. I won't be attending. Can you meet up with Eggfoot and see about bribing him to bring it back for me. Thanks,
    Mike

• RRPRRP Posts: 15,899
    locolongball,
    thank you for sharing! That was special!

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    locolongball,
    Really classy job on the video! Thanks for sharing. Hope to be there next year. I usually stay in Moore, where was the location yall were at?

• Big'un,[p]The location is in NW Oklahoma City near Quail Springs Mall if you are familiar with the area. About a 25 minute drive from Moore.[p]Snoop
  • Car Wash Mike,[p]I'll make sure Casey gets it. Bryan will be drunk. We'll miss you buddy![p]Chris
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    I must admit, the twins look great on the deck and have been asking about a little brother???? LOL. Popsicle

Willis Tx.
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    locolongball,
    Outstanding, My Friend! Great job to all![p]Mike

• egretegret Posts: 4,035
    That's amazing Bryan. Excellent production! I've done a few of these (not on the grand scale as yours) and I know how time consuming they are.......
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    I know it well. Thanks!

• locolongball,[p]Eggcellent![p]Thanks for posting this![p]~ Best[p]~ Broc[p]
  • locolongball,
    Great job on the video!
    Did you use RED by Boris for some of your transitions?[p]Uncle Phil

• Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    locolongball,
    great video...I'm ready to go...2008.....think you could tame the wind a little...???
    We had a great time.[p]Kim

• icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Big'un,[p]
    Man...it took that long...[p]Must have been smokin some crack...[p]

• Desert Filly,[p]Tame the wind? Then we would have to change the song.[p]OOOOOOOOklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain...[p]See you guys this weekend.[p]Chris
  • Big'un, We were lucky to host the 07' Oklahoma Eggfest at Everything Barbecue, located at 13833 N. May Ave., just north of Kilpatrick Turnpike on the west side of May Ave. in the North Point shopping center. Looks like we will be hosting this fun event again this coming April! Great video locolongball! Scott and Christy Grigsby

• Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    I guess I really didn't pay attention to the words. No worry....for years I thought Parson Brown was a color in the song Walking in a Winter wonderland". So...I grew up in the south.....what do we know?
    See you Friday.[p]kim

• BevoBevo Posts: 179
    Desert Filly,[p]I will never forget the time probably about 10 or so years ago that my dear wife, while listening to Christmas carols, asked, "So what color is Parson Brown, anyway?" We both laugh about it after all these years, and I had to call her to come to the computer and read your message.[p]Best wishes,[p]Colin (Bevo)

• Uncle Phil,[p]No, they all came with Pinnacle Studio 10.
  • Snoopy Dog Dog,[p]Yes I will...be drunk that is! Sorry you'll be missing Mike!