Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Loin Roulade came out great!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I cut the loin in half -- froze one side.[p]Cut the to-be-cooked side in what I call a "spiral cut," so the loin rolls out flat, like a scroll.[p]Seasoned the inside --[p]Filled with lightly sauteed spinach... crispy bacon, Mozarella & Gouda layers, Parmesan, lightly fried onions...[p]Rolled it up, tied it off [do a good job to keet the guts from oozing out!][p]An hour before taking it to the Egg, I rolled the pork loin in Dr. BBQ's rub [posted on his site].[p]Seared the loin @ 650F, 3 min/side.[p]Dropped the Egg to 350F, and roasted for one hour.[p]Pulled the loin @ 150F internal, wraped in foil, towels, cooler, yada-yada...[p]Served one hour later.... 'twas great, even my 4 - 7 y-o grandchild thought so![p]On the other hand, I'm not satisfied my my apple/cider/cinnamon sauce. Gotta work on that.[p]Thanks to All for talking me through this -- [p]NO CAMERA -- NO PICS[p]Someday....... [add to wish list][p]~ Broc