Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I'm Having Withdraw Symptoms

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello All;
You guessed it, I did'nt fire up Mr.Egg this weekend and had to settle for conventional cooking.This BGE stuff is becoming addictive, food has never tasted soooo good! Well anyway I have prescribed to myself some ice cold Grolshe for the withdraw pains.Did you here that Nature Boy and Mr.Beer?? ICE COLD GROLSHE!
Talk to all next weekend,while i'm cooking my first Boston Butt for pulled pork, Can't wait!
GaryJ

Comments

• Mr BeerMr Beer Posts: 121
    GaryJ,
    Ice cold Grolsch! Just what the doctor ordered. I've been going through egg withdrawl myself. I've been traveling every week for the past 5 months. I've been able to get home for 2-3 days a week so I try my best to fire up at least one of my eggs while I'm home. [p]Mr Beer