Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My fellow Americans

Options
King-O-Coals
King-O-Coals Posts: 510
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
WARPAINT.JPG
<p />Don't brine or cook this bird. I have been running it as a wallpaper or background for over a month and wanted to share it with yall. Neat mascara on this chick, don't you agree?

Comments

• ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    King-O-Coals, I agree its a neat picture, I just hope our country will understand and stand behind it.
    We are bombarded by so much anti-America rhetoric that I feel that a LOT of the people here, and others overseas, just don't get it. We have been nice for so many years, and while we try to help everyone around the world, we still get
    portrayed as the bad guy! We have never started a war, or tried to take over another country, or persecuted a people because of their religion, yet we are still targets of others and I don't understand, and I'm getting mad about it.
    Maybe its time to change our tactics?
    ChefRD

• ChefRD, now this is something i do agree on ! reg

• Big Murth
    Options
    King-O-Coals,
    Great image. As many of those who actually do the waging of war have said, "Negotiations are not done across a table, but rather, with your knee on their chest, and your knife at their throat." That needs to be shared with all the politicos who are still tip-toeing through this process of dealing with an enemy that will stop at nothing to kill every last one of us. Big Murth

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    King-O-Coals,[p]Way cool!!!!!!