Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lil' Help. . .

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Tongight I am having a group of teens along with some adults for a church after glow. I was wondering if anyone had some ideas for a nice finger food that isn't too expensive that I could cook on the egg. [p]Thanks

Comments

• Shelby
    Shelby Posts: 803
    Options
    Wash Hog,
    Depending on price in your area, chicken wings could be good. Maybe some sausage.

• Mop
    Mop Posts: 496
    Options
    Wash Hog, pork kabobs, pork tenderloins, chicken wings, veggie kabobs ,and for a nice inexpensive dessert, grilled bananas (sliced lenghtways) and topped with vanilla ice cream.. Earl did the bananas at my place one day, it was good..[p]Mop

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Wash Hog,[p]While I have no idea what an after glow is -- I assume it's not what I first thought of anyway, I don't think you can go wrong with ChefRD's wonderful hot wings recipe. Look under the Recipes - Chicken section.[p]Tim