Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

B. butt on new plate setter & beans

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ping Dynagreaseball
did you put the new setter on with pig yet? I'm startin' the bean recipe at 4p.m. today.

Comments

• Farlsworth,[p]Hey Farls...
    Go up higher and see my post about bright white plate setter. Got some great ideas from folks. Go out to the UTube video on trimming up a spare rib to make it a St Louis Rib. Too cool![p]The calico beans are not to be believed. I'm still eating on mine. U gonna use your new Lodge?

• DynaGreaseball,
    sorry I mis-spelled your name....capital
    G You sure have some nice folks helping along with your first kill with the pretty, white, plate setter. I will be tryig my 'egg" beans with my St Louis ribs, and sweet
    Georgia cornaboutr the time you finish your 3-1-1. I thinki my new lODGE 5 QT iron oven is gunna come in handy for compliments to the EGG. Enjoy Farls

• Farlsworth,[p]Please take pix!!!
  • Farlsworth,[p]Farls...Those beans are so purddy, I had to post the pic for you. Oughta go good with your ribs, and sweet georgia corn. Got Beer?[p]cid_E7B2A833E0B94F13A093DD5E2224B5A.jpg[p][p]