Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Need suggestions for a 4 hour cook

MemphisMemphis Posts: 144
edited 5:38AM in EggHead Forum
I have to cook for 30 people Saturday. Will only have 4 hours to cook. Any suggestions ?? Beef tenderloin is out - to expensive. Thinking of doing pork loin - but thought I would see what y'all come up with.[p]P.S. Long live the King !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Memphis,[p] Turkey!! Not you!! That was a cooking suggestion.[p] Stuffed leg of lamb is good too.[p]
  • Celtic Wolf,
    Just curious, but if you polled the 30 guests, what are the odds that most or all of them would say they like lamb? I don't think I'd try lamb if it were the only dish. Not everyone has a suffistikated palate like you 'n me....[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Memphis,
    What kind of cooker and how many? 1 Large?[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    The Naked Whiz,[p]He asked for ideas.. I gave him ideas.. Stop being so technical will ya!![p]