Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Rookie Of The Year

Citizen QCitizen Q Posts: 484
edited 9:58PM in EggHead Forum
Let's hear it for Eric and Cindy of Yabba-Dabba-Que, taking first place in the New England BBQ Society "Rookie Of The Year" this past weekend. They've been working their Eggs hard and it's paying off, keep up the great cooking.[p]Cheers,
Sean

Comments

• Buster Dog BBQBuster Dog BBQ Posts: 1,366
    Citizen Q,
    That is great. Congrats.

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Citizen Q,[p]Wow!! Congrats to the both of you.
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,226
    Citizen Q,
    I think that warrants a hardy Hip Hip Hooray...[p]Spring "Rookie See Rookie Do" Chicken

• drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Citizen Q,[p]That's great news. Congrats to them.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • gdenbygdenby Posts: 5,563
    Citizen Q,[p]This is good to hear. Kind of makes sense too, that they're winning in New England with a cooker that works no matter how cold the weather.[p]gdenby

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Citizen Q,
    Very cool. Angela and I had a great time at our first comp and are looking at other dates. Two great close ones are on the weekends of the Omaha and Atlanta fests.[p]I'm going to Omaha and picking up a second large to make the comps easier without borrowing from a friend again.