Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My First Day On The Job As A Big Green Egg Delivery Man

Citizen QCitizen Q Posts: 484
edited 10:13PM in EggHead Forum
Today I had the honor and pleasure of delivering the First Prize BGE from Harpoon to it's proud new family, Gary and Michelle Taft of Lunchmeat. Don't know how long it'll be til they check in around here officially, but they already lurk so lets keep the "cult", "secret handshake", and "kool-aid" references to minimum til they are deeply embedded.
Incidently, my wages were paid in grilled sausages and chicken wings, delicious, but sadly the bank does not accept this form of currency. Not giving up my current career in highway robbery just yet.[p]Cheers,
Sean

Comments

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Citizen Q,
    Its fun isn't it. I brought one back from Oklahoma for a coworker. She is having a blast cooking on it.

• CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Citizen Q,
    Did you say "Lunchmeat"? Is this a place? If so, I must visit>

• Citizen QCitizen Q Posts: 484
    cecil,
    Actually, lunchmeat is more like a state of mind. Although "Lunchmeat" is the KCBS competition BBQ team that derives their name from that particular state of mind and just won Grand Champion in this past Saturday's Harpoon BBQ Championship of New England in Windsor, VT. Part of the grand prize was one of the BGE's being awarded in the 50 Egg Club.
    Gary, Michelle, Terry, Sully, Teddy and Matt are all good friends and the biggest reason why I sign up for these competitions. I can't wait to start my new job as Big Green Egg Lighting Instructor.[p]Cheers,
    Sean