Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Fair News

Cheryl
Cheryl Posts: 18
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All....
Happy to report that my little BGE came through for me yet again during state fair foods competition. [p]Made stuffed/rolled pork loins on Thursday and Friday with great results. Thursday was a spice contest...came in 3rd in a very impressive field of 20. Friday I won the pork main dish class as well as the entire pork division. (the Pork Queen was one of the judges...so I guess I got royal approval! LOL)[p]Earlier in the fair, I also experimented with spicy lamb bite appetizers a la BGE...they took 3rd place in a class of 40+ entries.[p]There were other wins in pies, cookies, and other categories, but I appreciate all the advice, ideas, etc...that I've gathered from the forum. Am sure my BGE'd entries wouldn't have done so well otherwise. Thank you to all![p]

Comments