Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Got to stop buying new eggin toys

EarlEarl Posts: 468
edited 1:21AM in EggHead Forum
rib-rack.JPG
<p /> Every time Barb & i go out, we almost always find something we haven't see before, and then end up bring it home.
This is a five rib rack, but is good for chicken, or beef jerky for that matter. Lots of things i bet.
Some of you may have seen it, but new to me.[p]Earl

·

Comments

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    chicken-rack.JPG
    <p />Earl,
    Here's another rack that is nice and small & should work great on little chickens & small roasts. Barb tells me i have so many racks i should call The Guinness Book Of Records. LOL Not yet,i still need more.[p]Earl

·
  • Earl,[p]You ain't the only one! Heyyyy, nice table ya got there... hee heeee[p]James

·
  • MopMop Posts: 496
    Earl, that little rack looks like it would be a perfect fit for a pork tenderloin.[p]

·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    Mop,
    Mop-E-mail me your new address[p] Thanks
    Earl

·