Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

63 responses to Sandi`s post.....

MopMop Posts: 496
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
now that was a thread for the archives.....lol[p]Mop!
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Mop, it probably won't make it to the archives, but it was quite a thread. Too bad it detracted from Sandi's post and IMHO it should have been a thread all its own...Who knows..the archiver will have to decide. WMK??[p]Best of luck in the "friendly" cookoff Sandi..we will be watching closely. BTW..I just rubbed down 3 boston butts, and 3 racks of ribs...Two butts were vaccum sealed ala Foodaver with rub and oils and now freezing. I added some side seasonings to JJ's mix. (he says thats fine, adjust it)
    Ribs and BButt go in together in a hour..Maybe some hickory/pecan mix for smoke..Thanks to Wiseone for the pecan.
    Cheers...!! And peace!!
    C~W[p]

·
  • SandiSandi Posts: 107
    Mop,[p]JUST to let ya know...I've ALWAYS been one to draw contraversy! hehehehe
    ·
  • GaDawgGaDawg Posts: 178
    Sandi,
    You must have a bulls-eye on your backside.
    Chuck

·
  • MopMop Posts: 496
    Sandi, at a girl![p]Mop!

·