Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Late Woosday..Butts and Herbs

Options
DHall
DHall Posts: 180
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
2 Butts for a friends bday(actually cooked 6 this is just the last two.[p]On the Egg
IMG_0839.jpg[p]
Pulled and Ready
IMG_0815.jpg[p]Veggies and Herbs...harvest is coming soon:[p]Bananna Peppers
BananaPeppers1.jpg[p]Cheyennes
Cheyennes.jpg[p]Jalapenos
Jalpenos.jpg[p]Romas
Romas.jpg[p]Cherry Sweet 100s
CherrySweet100.jpg[p]Better Boys
BetterBoy.jpg[p]Green Onions, Rosemary, Basil, Bell Peppers
Herbs1.jpg

Comments

• AZ Traveler
    AZ Traveler Posts: 664
    Options
    DHall,
    Great cook and even greater herbs, peppers, etc.... AZ

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    DHall,
    Nice container garden! I'm a-ways behind from harvesting anything except herbs. Tabouli salad is on the menu.

• Suck Creek Wings
    Options
    DHall,[p]That's a freaking sweet deck.
  • DHall
    Options
    Suck Creek Wings,
    Thanks....its definately my little piece of paradise. one of the best parts you cant see but on the lower section is my hottub overlooking the lake. Best place there is to relax..especially if the eggs are smokin away.

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    DHall,
    Great pics! Just curious..what how did you get your rosemary to grow so large? Mine seems darn dormant. Got any secrets that I can use to increase production? Thanks.

• DHall
    Options
    Big'un,
    No real secret. It is in its 3rd growing season now and is kinda out of control. I am probably going to have to relocate it to a in ground location rather than my raised planter this fall and replace it with a couple smaller ones for the herb garden. The real reason its growing great is probably that since I got married I havnt cut much off it at all bc my wife does not like rosemary. Also it gets watered 30 minutes every morning and fresh mulch around it yearly.