Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonights dinner

Don from NJDon from NJ Posts: 50
edited 10:39AM in EggHead Forum
Wow! early Fathers Day dinner since we have a graduation party tomorrow.. So i made 2 Rib Eye's, T-Rex style but with some Dizzy Pig "Raising the steaks" with grilled onions, sprinkled with Dizzy pig "shakin the tree", 2 lobster tails with garlic butter, Corn on the cob, all on the EGG tonight. Great meal, super easy, and everything cooked to perfection. I'm lovin my New Egg. Plus, I melted my gasket a bit during the heat up for the steaks, so guess i popped my Egg Cherry :-), it's no longer light grey, but a tad melted on the inside... My wife now wants this as our "Holiday" Dinner!![p]I'm less than 2 weeks into this thing and almost thru 20lbs of BGE Lump.... been using it almost every night... Thanks to all that share their experience and knowledge on this forum!