Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Post Post Mortem on the butt (lotsa pics)

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday, I brought half of the pulled pork to work with two of my homemade sauces to work to test. . . err. . share with my co-workers. They were quite surprised and eggcited about the free lunch, to say the least. I got plenty of kudos on the pulled pork, so it must have come out well. I'm just critical on myself, I guess and see room for improvement.[p]The other half went to a 30th birthday for a good friend of mine. As suggested, after I pulled the pork, I sauced it up and put it in zipper bags with the air squeezed out. When I got up to Delaware, we threw the bags in some water and brought it up to a boil. The result was amazing. Even better than the pulled pork I took to work which got reheated in a convection toaster oven.[p]Here are some shots of the pork before it went into the baggies.[p]normal_IMG_2181.jpg[p]normal_IMG_2184.jpg[p]normal_IMG_2187.jpg[p]normal_IMG_2188.jpg[p]normal_IMG_2191.jpg[p]I'm hungry again just looking at it.