Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looks like EggsbytheBay has attracted a few "Celebs" this year!!

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Among others...[p]These "Big Timers" are scheduled to make appearances!![p]Bad...Bobby Q[p]EggsByTheBay200672.jpg[p]The Egger..."Formerly known as SandBagger"![p]OklahomaEggFeat200568.jpg[p]The man..."Known only as Egret", and the "Nearly World Famous"...BBQ Bob...of BBQ Guru Fame!!![p]P1010090-1.jpg[p]Of course...Mrs. Smitty and Chubby's Chick will be there as well, lending a
"Needed bit of Class" to the Festivities![p]EggsByTheBay200638.jpg[p]"Just call me Dangerous"...David Hill![p]EggsByTheBay200661.jpg[p]Finally...To wrap up the weekend on Sunday morning, you're all welcome to attend a
message delivered by our own "Brother Chubby"![p]Chubby316.jpg[p]With more announcements to come...[p]Hope you're planning to attend!![p]Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!