Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How To Grill/Steven Raichlen

BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
edited 8:00AM in EggHead Forum
Hi All,
I just picked up the book, How to Grill by Steven Raichlen. I think it has been mentioned on this forum before, the color picture's are great. I realize that you may have to adjust for the fine cooking qualities of the BGE but for a newbie in cooking, (in general) it is a wealth of information and a picture is worth a thousand words.
New Bob[p]All opinions welcome.

·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    homer2.gif
    <p />New Bob,[p]Welcome - but even better help can be had here for free and we often include pictures. Need help? Just ask here 1st.[p]Tim
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Tim M,
    Yes, This is the "Place". Your pictures are the best as well as all the great information that the forum provides.
    Thanks,
    New Bob

·