Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First overnight Low & Slow revisited

Options
Palisin
Palisin Posts: 64
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Bdavidson you can keep your curse! I avoided it. Thanks in part to the Elder Ward method of Fire building! I used the two tier setup and it worked great. The only problem was the briskets had to go on top as there was no room for the Butt and shoulder. The brisket was a little dry but still when I was removing all the meat my tongs were going through the meat. The pork was juicy and gone fast and first. The sauces were well recieved and I was accused of using a catering service. I have to say it is a great feeling when you are pulling it all off the egg. Some of the best eats I have had in a long time! I cannot wait to do it again. All made possible with the help of this forum. The birthday party was a success and many of my guests were there for the first use last 06/30 they were quite impressed with the magic worked 1 year later. And the Fiance got me a Hennessey Hammock to snooze in while I do my next cook. The hammock has mosquito netting and can be used for camping. Great Day! Life is Good! Cheers!