Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stromboli

smalljawssmalljaws Posts: 58
edited 3:26AM in EggHead Forum
Here is my first attempt at an egged stromboli. Gotta say it worked out really well, better than any of our local pizza joints. I used the publix pizza dough and cooked them at 450 for about 18 minutes on a pizza stone a top a plate setter. I would really like to try them at higher temps, but cannot cook at higher temps with this setup without frying the gasket.

Sorry for the bad photos. My 'boli had banana peppers, green peppers, moz, parm, provolone and crumbled "fattie", the misses went with broccoli, garlic and banana peppers.

boli1.jpg

boli3.jpg

We'll definitely being doing these again.
·