Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cant believe I want to ask a FISH question

Options
2»

Comments

• Zip
    Zip Posts: 372
    Options
    WessB,[p]I own several boats, full time fishing guide and don't really like fish either. I will eat it, however I never crave it and will never pass a steak up for any seafood. I have eaten more fish in the last two years than I have all my life. We humans continue to change year after year.....[p]Zip
  • Unknown
    Options
    WessB, Since getting an egg, and for health resons, I have needed to vary my diet (can't eat ribs every day). Two kinds that stand out are, Marlin and Yellowfin. Both taste more like meat than fish (to me). I have found Marlin at the local for $3.99 lb. Tried it and couldn't believe how little it tasted fishy. I have also been eating farm raised Atlantic Salmon. Pretty good stuff, and also on sale frequently. Have really enjoyed Gretl's Bourbon Dijon glaze which is a staple around this board.

• Unknown
    Options
    WessB,
    If you like Lobster tail.....try Orange Roughy....
    When you buy any kind of fish, ask the butcher
    if you can smell it first, that's what I do.
    If it smells anything like fish, I don't buy it.
    I'm talking about fresh fish, I don't buy frozen fish.
    Orange Roughy is delicious, try it.