Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Heart Friedly Smoked meatballs (Pics)

Ronbo
Ronbo Posts: 90
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Decided to give smoked Turkey Meatballs a try. Pretty tasty![p]Sharing the smoke with another batch of home made BBQ beans for tomorrows cookout[p]meatballs2.jpg[p]Adding them to some sauce[p]Meatballs3.jpg[p]Meatball hoagie[p]Meatballs4.jpg[p]Now with all of the healthy stuff out of the way I can enjoy the pulled pork I am putting on tonight[p]Happy Memorial day and God Bless our Troops!

Comments

• Ronbo,
    That looks great! I'm interested in cooking chili in a cast iron dutch oven as you have. Where do you get one and how do I cook chili?

• Ronbo
    Ronbo Posts: 90
    Coach Foerster,
    Cast Iron is the way to go. I think I picked that set up at Sams or Costco. I am not a chili maker but for the beans it is pretty much the same way I would make it on anything except that I use hickory for real smoke flavor instead of an additive.[p]Here are the beans I made yesterday for the party today[p]Beans3.jpg