Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

success -- 25lbs smoked chicken breasts

digger65digger65 Posts: 13
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Based on the advice given Thurs/Friday, we were more than successful in our first attempt to smoke chicken breasts (usually grill at higher heat). Although the end result was not pretty (i.e. one side looked boiled without grill marks), that was not important as it was moist and very smoky. The breasts were sliced thin and served with Bob Gibson's recipe for white barbecue sauce. My husband said more than a few folks commented on how it good in was. Although we shouldn't have, we held out a few of the breasts and I chopped them tonight for our favorite pizza: bbq sauce, chicken, red onion, roasted bell pepper, and cheddar cheese ---yum!! Thanks for the help. [p]Beth