Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

....and on the 7th day he rested

Options
BBQfan1
BBQfan1 Posts: 562
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi all. This is one of those posts where somebody hops on and tells of a major cook on the Egg. This one took place yesterday when Denise had girls over from work for a going-away party for one of them. She was always bragging about the meals from the Egg and so the 'put up or shut up' routine was in effect. Here's what they got:
Appetizers of warm smoked green olives, smoked deviled eggs, and smoked tomatos salsa and tortilla chips followed by three kinds of que'ed chicken wings (dry cajun/Anchor Bar 'original' Buffalo wing/sweet bbq sauce). Next on the agenda was olive oil brushed stuffing mushrooms with bubbly mozzarella cheese filling. Just when they were ready to cry 'uncle', out came the pecan-smoked pork loin with Montreal Steak Spice wet rub glaze. Unfortunately, no room for the grilled pineapple dessert. After the pork I was out the door so they could get the hen party into full gear, but I'm told I'm scheduled to appear at 5 girls' houses next week for cooking duty!
That's the news from north of the border for this weekend! Happy Pappy Day to you all......
Qfan

Comments