Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A new member of the family!

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    jer,
    if you figure that out teach me too[p]the naked whiz has got a tutorial but it's wording are too high tech for me[p]Jan

• Eggecutioner
    Eggecutioner Posts: 628
    Options
    jer,[p]I am sitting here smirking and nodding my head.[p]I understand... I really do.[p]Welcome.[p]E

• KS Cheryl
    KS Cheryl Posts: 71
    Options
    Metahead,
    It's easy the way I did it. I uploaded my pictures to photobucket, sort of the way nakedwhiz said to (me thinks they have changed methods, really easy to do) To post more than one pic in message I just typed message and when I wanted pic inserted just copied and paste HTML from photobucket. Typed some more added pics. Just click on HTML tag and it copies then paste in your message. Cheryl

• Unknown
    Options
    jer,
    Fireside in Kent has Wicked Weekend Warrior.
    This stuff is amazing.[p]

• Pharmeggist
    Pharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Options
    jer,
    Don't beat yourself up to bad when you realize you lost many years of great cooks. Just Dream about all the egg-citing cooks you have ahead. When the time comes you want to add another egg... I recommend the small to compliment the Large. My wife didn't put up much resistance either. :=) In Fact I just cooked her some home made brownies on the small... Indirect setup of course![p]Wishing you the best, Pharmeggist

• Unknown
    Options
    jer,
    jenn here,also a newbie, my BGE was a mother's day gift _ it took DH till the following thurs to complete set up (he's a busy guy) but we're now up and grillin' and anticipating many great meals to come- Best wishes to you and yours

• Unknown
    Options
    Metalhead,
    I'm a new ppl w/egg as you described- I haven't seen these "explosive/heated" posts (pun intended may I assume, as this is pretty much what happened to my gasket) -but I thank you for the warning I'll now read these pages with caution, ;)

• Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    jer,[p]Hey, neighbor. I *love* Sutter Home and Hearth. That's where I got my egg also, a couple summers ago.[p]I'm across the water on South Whidbey. Whereabouts are you?[p]Gwen