Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Doin' Ribs today...

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited 7:14AM in EggHead Forum
I have one slab of pre-packaged pork spare ribs marinating in kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cyanne, and sliced onions(onions will, of course, be removed right before they go on that rib rack). I will make a game time descision on what else to slow smoke to fill the rest of the grill space....maybe chicken breasts...maybe sausage....or maybe steak..descisions, descisions....
Well post results to those who are interested!
ST(E2K bound, and belly to be round!)

·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Smokin' Todd,
    Sounds great, but don't slow smoke that steak!![p]Chicken thighs would be a good choice for slow (instead of breasts). Have fun!!

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Nature Boy,
    ya know..i just might do thighs...and after this post i am going to the recipe section to get your recipe...so Nature Boy, your recipe will be in the spotlight in my 'hood. Thanx for the game time descision!
    ST(and a place to be)

·