Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE Chimena Pic

haywyrehaywyre Posts: 165
edited 9:04PM in EggHead Forum
ok I finally got my Chiminea. :) here is the latest pic. If anyone has information and suggestions for the please post for archival purposes.
_POR0169.JPG

Comments

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    wardeggs.jpg
    <p />haywyre,
    The chimena works really good in the nest for a large egg.You can roll it around and it's up almost waist high.
    Larry

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,780
    YB,[p]Can you tell me what you used for the top on your medium(?)
    table? It looks great.[p]Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Little Steven,
    Thank you...That is a mini egg and the top and sides are Corian.

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,780
    YB,[p] Thanks, that's what I thought. I guess I mistook the mini for the medium cause of the location in the pic.
    I'm looking at a stainless table at local used restaurant equipment dealer. I planned on cutting holes in the top for the eggs and welding structure underneath to re-inforce around the holes but after seeing yours, I think I'll just use a Corian top. I would guess you can order the Corian with the holes in it?[p]Thanks[p]Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• GandolfGandolf Posts: 882
    YB,[p]I'm interested in getting one also. Is that a Large nest or a Medium nest?[p]Thanks
    Gandolf,
    I tried a medium nest but is was to tight...The large nest is perfect.
    Larry