Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

There she goes again

JethroJethro Posts: 495
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
She did again. Went out on the Egg and cooked up some killer octopuss. Don't know how she did it, but those babies were good.[p]She also prepared some sort of vinegar sauce to dip them in. I kept going back and forth and probably ended up with about 60/40 ratio of vinegar dipped to plain ratio.[p]I'll try to get the info from her if anyone (NB?)is interested.[p]Jethro
·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,329
    Jethro,
    I haven't seen octopus around here for sale, but I haven't looked to hard. I would definitely be interested in some info, as I am totally for trying new things. Pictures?[p]Thanks!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • JethroJethro Posts: 495
    Nature Boy,[p]I have to borrow the digital from work. Next time she makes them I'll try to click some picks. Let me say this though. When she bought them I didn't care much for the appearance. When cooked the legs curl up toward the body and actually look pretty good.[p]I know we'll have them again - everyone who ate them liked them. The little guy wouldn't try them though.[p]Jeff
    ·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    squid.JPG
    <p />Nature Boy,[p] Does it look like this?
    ·
  • JethroJethro Posts: 495
    Earl,[p]Ehh? Yes there is some similarity there, but still a good bit of difference.[p]Regards,
    Jethro

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,329
    Earl,
    Another killer shot. You have RhumAndJerk on the right, with the way-cool hot pepper bib, and two unidentified hungry folks in the middle. Dem squids, BTW, were my best yet. All purtied up. Squidlies rule. Ocopus next.[p]CHEEERS!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·