Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DP for a Canuck

Options
City Slicker
City Slicker Posts: 95
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_1363.gif
<p />Last night did my first chickens on the egg.[p]
The one on the left was done with olive oil, salt and pepper and Montreal Steak spice, with white wine in can and red wine in base, apples and a garlic clove too. The one on the right was with olive oil, DP Raging River rub and Cranberry Juice in can and base, with sliced apple and clove of garlic inside. Tossed in 10 well soaked Maple wood chips too, for just a hint of smoke flavour. My dealer gave me the Raging River from his personal supply to try, but he no longer can get any Dizzy Pig products.

IMG_1361.gif

This is the Raging River one, wow was it good, better than the other one.[p]So my question is, does any one know of a Dizzy Pig outlet in around Niagra Falls New York ? Or is there a way to order it from someone State Side ? I live in Hamilton Ontario, about 45 min away from the Peace Bridge so it's a nice drive for a Saturday if there is a store that sells DP products.

Comments