Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EGG Omlette

Options
Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I woke up this morning and it occured to me...."I never did eggs on the EGG before". My mouth started to water.
Maybe is was that awesome kiesh(sp)JJ made at Eggfest that inspired me...maybe is was destiny....maybe is was..oh well...let me move on.
Right away I got 3 large eggs, mixed in some american cheese, ham, turkey breast slices, garlic and onion powder, oregano, and parsley.
Then I realized I actually had only 8 inches of grill space to work with. After a vast search of what to use to cook my EGGED eggs in I decided to call upon Mr ceramic cerial bowl....only thing I had.
Got the MINI to almost 500...threw in hickory chips....placed the bowl o la' eggs on the grill and closed the lid.
I waited 6 minuted....poked my fork in the middle...and no runnies were left on the fork....DONE. I carefully removed the "bowl omlette" with a butter knife around the inside edges and WA- LA...a bowl shaped onlette!!!. Srumptious!!! I am so happy....best breakfast onlette I ever had...better then any IHOP!!
I adore the EGG.
ST

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Smokin' Todd, I think you have fallen in love! :-) Your excitement is captivating.
    Thats a first in the mini! Good thinking.
    I will keep that formula in mind next time when I go fishing.
    C~W[p]