Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

EggFest pictures

SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
edited 7:35AM in EggHead Forum
These are via Mr. & Mrs. Toad. Enjoy.[p]Spin
[ul][li]EggFest 2001 Pictures[/ul]

Comments

• Spin, Thanks for the pictures. We all had a great time at the EggFest and I was glad to meet all my fellow "eggers".[p]Billy (the stuffed turkey guy)
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Spin, Thanks, I have enjoyed spinning thru the photos. I remember back a few years, and the first Atlanta Fest photo's were the beginning of a trend. It's certainly expanded beyond our imagination since. Its hard to respond to all of em except to toss in the occasional thank you.
    Thank You! BTW.. I like your photo setup..Good job.
    C~W[p]

• BamabobBamabob Posts: 246
    Spin,
    Thanks for passing on great pictures,is there any way to identify the folks in photos? I know some from Atlanta Fest,but would like to know more of my "cyber buddies".,The ID might be with the pictures and me not know how to access it.Thanks:-) bob

• The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 87
    Spin,
    Another good job as usual. I hear that door jams reach out and grab people at eggfests!!
    yours in the egg--The Colonel