Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last nights meatloaf

ttownsmoker
ttownsmoker Posts: 17
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did a meatloaf last night. Sauted one onion in olive oil with Thyme and salt and pepper. I then added three table spoons of worchesture sauce and one table spoon of tomatoe paste and 1/3 cup of chicken stock. Then added that to one pound of ground pork and one pound of ground chuck, one cup of herbed bread crumbs, two eggs, and dizzy pig cow lick. Cooked it at 350 for about 1 hour 15 minutes till internal reached 160. Basted it the last 20 minutes with a mixture of ketchup, mustard, brown sugar. It was DELICIOUS. Oh I almost forgot I dusted it with Dizzy Pig cow lick before i put it in to cook. I am going to try to put a pic on here, I am not always successful but I will give it a shot.

Comments

• Eggtuary
    Eggtuary Posts: 400
    ttownsmoker,
    You posted on biggreenegg.net. Messages posted here only appear here. Those posted on biggreenegg.com appear both places. People aren't responding to your message because they don't see it. That is, most folks only read biggreenegg.com, and are never aware of the stuff posted on biggreenegg.net.

Your meatloaf sounds awesome! I may have to try that soon...