Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Yo, Nature Boy

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chris, as usual you're being too modest. After you sent me looking for the steak house rub you recommended last week I noticed a posting of your own rub that I don't see on the BGE board. Last night, after rubbing 24 hours before, I tried it on a chicken using a Willie sitter. Man oh Man was that rub good! You got a winner there. Here's the site, folks.
http://www.bbq-forum.com/recipe/rms.cgi?read=72

·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,330
    one feral kat,
    Wow....blushing. WOW! I am really happy to hear that you liked the rub. It means a lot to me when I get feedback on these strange concoctions I come up with. And really makes my day when the reports are this good!! [p]Thank you.
    I will post the recipe here as well.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Thanks again OFC.
    Recipe is posted.[p]Gonna be a great day!

[ul][li]my rub[/ul]
    ·