Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Walmart RO lump

Options
Crimsongator
Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know there was some discussion the other day bout the RO charcoal at Walmart. I stopped by today and our store had it all marked at 3.27 per bag. They had moved all the charcoal back inside and retagged everything. The local manager said something about the sku on the bag was the old one and the sku on the shelf was the new price. He let me have it at the new price and I now have to find room for 21 bags.

For those of you still looking, Walmart stores may have some left. It looked in our store that RO was being phased out and Kingsford was being shipped in.

Other than the TNW site, does anyone have any experience with the new Kingsford lump. I think it was the brand used for the BBQ championship series. I wonder if Dr BBQ has some insight to it??