Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

The K.I.S.S. Principle....Keep It Simple, Stupid!

EddieMacEddieMac Posts: 423
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Like most everyone here...I'm always looking forward to that next great cook on the BGE....You know...the one with a better cut of meat than last time....With a different rub.....A new marinade....Different type of wood chip or chunk.....Always trying something new...something more exotic....something better.....[p]But yesterday....I just went and picked up 3 slabs of pork spare ribs...trimmed 'em up....then tossed on some DP Swamp Venon....No mustard for crust or anything else....Did 'em 3-1-1 and Lordy they came out very nicely...No fuss...No muss....No nothing but good tasting ribs....Sure...I've probably done better...and with a whole lot more fuss....But for just a spur of the moment Sunday afternoon thang....these were delicious....And the semi-frozen corn on the cob that I tossed on cooked very nicely as well......[p]Sometimes simple is the way to go.......And thankfully it worked out well....The K.I.S.S. Principle.....[p]Ed McLean
Ft. Pierce, FL