Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Years Day Dinner (Prime Rib!!!!) - featuring Da' Dizzy

HasenphefferHasenpheffer Posts: 156
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've done two other prime rib roasts using the Kosher salt paste but this time I decided to cover it in Dizzy's Red Eye Express and a couple twigs of rosemary. I think this is got to be my favorite so far. In addition, the wife prepared some green beans, whipped garlic-cheese potatoes, rolls and a salad. Happy New Year and hope you enjoy the pics![p]DSCN3606.jpg
DSCN3614.jpg
·

Comments

• Woody54Woody54 Posts: 148
    Hasenpheffer,[p]A true thing if beauty.[p]Congrats and Happy New Year
    ·