Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bowl Week! Wahooooo!

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited 6:17PM in EggHead Forum
bbq1.jpg
<p />Started the weekend off with some smoke Chili! Made for some awesome Chili Pies. almost for got to take the pic, it went pretty fast![p]Added this shoulder yesterday, it's about finished. Did this one old school! No probes, no thermometers, no alarms, just me, pork and my egg!
BBQ002.jpg[p]
Cassidy wants a taste!
bbq3.jpg[p]Taking my wife sausage balls, egged on pizza stone for new years ever party tonight! so no pic yet.[p]New Year's Day
Well, Prime Rib, ofcourse! Can't freakn' wait.
BBQ004.jpg [p]Thinking about pizza during the Irish Game, and burgers for the Championship! [p]A new year, bowl week, and my eggs! Life is Good![p]Happy Egging
Go Irish!
Locolongball![p]

·

Comments